Saturday, May 30, 2009

Susan Boyle: Final Performance... Better Than the First!

What can I say but that Susan Boyle inspires me to dream! Not small dreams but big ones.

Many of you have commented to me via email and asked me to keep you up to date on Susan's progress and so I will keep that promise, but this is my last post on her. I do not want our focus to be on watching Susan live out her dreams and utilize her God given talents, but for her story to inspire you to live out yours.

I will keep this post short and let you enjoy her performance and I will follow up soon with some suggestions on how you can graft into daily life in a deep meaningful way. Maybe not as glamorous a way as Susan's, but using the right filter to view your passions, talents, position, responsibility and opportunity, you will be able make a difference in someone else's life and perhaps realize a purpose you have not yet discovered or fulfilled.

Eaar

No comments:

Post a Comment